We continue to priortize Safeguarding at Uffculme School during the Covid - 19 Pandemic.
Details of the support available for families can be found at
Across the city there is more early help for families:
1. Emergency response hub for vulnerable citizens provided by Birmingham City Council
on 0121 303 1116 or http://tiny.cc/w12smz
2. Parent Link Contact Line for advice and guidance on 0121 303 8461, support for carers
on 0333 006 9711, and the Covid-19 Council helpline 0121 303 1116 for other support
such as food supplies, essentials, medication and social contact.
3. www.kooth.com for mental health support for young people aged 11 to 25. The Pause
service for young people’s emotional wellbeing is now accessed by telephone on 0207
841 4470. And mental health support for adults is through 0121 262 3555.
4. Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid for domestic abuse, telephone 0808 800 0028.
5. Local advice and guidance on Coronavirus is available from
Our policies and documents can be found on our main Safeguarding page.
Worried about a child?
If you have any concerns about the safety and/or welfare of a child or young person telephone the Children's Advice & Support Service (CASS) on 0121 303 1888 or via secure email; CASS@birminghamchildrenstrust.co.uk . For more information on email security click here.
Outside of normal office hours please call 0121 675 4806 for the Emergency Duty Team
For more information about making a referral and to access the Request for Support form - click here.